Six Tips at Effective Facebook Advertising
Facebook advertising can be a cost-effective way to attract new people to your business page. But as more and more advertisers are making use of Facebook ad, the challenge is for businesses to make their ad campaign stand out from the crowd. To truly gain the most benefit from Facebook advertising, you’ll need to spend time and resources to analyze, test, monitor and change your ads.
Perhaps the greatest challenge with advertising in Facebook is increasing the performance and your ad campaigns. This only means that you want to have as many “Likes” for as little investment as possible. To help you win this battle, here are seventh tips at effective Facebook advertising.
1. Images. Images are perhaps one of the most essential elements of your Facebook ads. You want to draw Facebook users away from scanning through their news feeds, so your images must be striking enough to get their attention. People like something fun, intriguing and controversial. So if your image effectively portrays any of these, it will significantly increase the efficiency of your ad campaigns.
2. Headlines. If you have successfully captured users’ attention through youroutstanding image, make sure your headline will draw them in as well. As in any other ads, your Facebook ads must have headlines that can entice readers to click through or read more. Greed and needs are some of the most motivating factors among consumers, so headlines that portray these well will always get better responses.
3. Incentives. Almost all of us want to get something for free or even win any contest. You can use this basic human motivation to maximize your ad campaigns. History proves that marketing works better with motivations, and Facebook advertising is not an exemption to this.
4. Targeting. Any business owner who is familiar with marketing knows just how important targeting is. And this is where Facebook has proven itself more effective than any other medium. It has an excellent feature that allows you to choose your target niche based on their interests, activities, gender, education level, and many more. Use this feature to your advantage and make sure your create ads that will hit your target consumers.
5. Freshness. Facebook is full of activities. People receive contents through Facebook at unprecedented rates, and to make sure that your ad campaigns maintain their impact, it’s important to keep them always fresh.
6. Landing Pages. If you’ve already mastered the tips above, don’t think your job is already complete. Far from it, though. You still need to create a landing page that has the same theme as your ad. For instance, if you’ve created a funny ad, make sure you continue the humor through the landing page.
Now, before you implement all these, make sure you’re starting right. It’s important to have specific objectives and setting the right goals for your advertising is important. Although Facebook works well on many levels, it is not always the solution for all your marketing needs. Some of the great goals that you can set for your campaigns include, building awareness, engaging users, and growing lists. Direct purchase via Facebook advertising, although it works for some retails and products, is not a highly recommended strategy for businesses. Study carefully where Facebook will successfully fit into your prospect consumer’s buying cycle (education, awareness, etc.) and calculate its effectiveness based on that.
It is no wonder that Facebook ad revenue was estimated to reach over $1.2 billion in the past years. The record shows that when businesses manage them properly, Facebook ads are great cost-effective ways of tapping into the 500 million users of Facebook. Do the seven tips explained above, andsoon you might find yourself in a sea of great opportunities.